Schedule a virtual tour
Contact the Admissions office today to learn more about Quest Forward Academy.Contact Us
Moving Up from Middle School Is Tough
Your child’s transition to high school is likely a stressful one, both for them and for you. Will the new school support their academic success? Will they find a good group of friends? And, most importantly, will high school prepare your child for the next step in their lives, whether it’s further education or career?
Our mission is to help students develop the mindset, habits, and skills they need to find their purpose and succeed.
Quest Forward Academy Omaha differs from other high schools in the area in significant ways:
- We are a private school approved by the Nebraska Department of Education, located on the campus of Bellevue University. When graduating, our students are guaranteed admission to Bellevue University.
- Tuition and fees are supported by a generous scholarship program that enables any motivated, capable student to attend regardless of ability to pay.
- Our classes are small, typically 12 students per teacher, ensuring personal attention for each student based on their abilities and needs.
- Students work actively through project-based learning and competence-based assessment rather than traditional midterms and finals.
- We combine rigorous academics with the development of the essential life and work skills students will need to succeed in college, trade school, the military, or a job with training opportunities and career.
- Our teachers are certified professionals with advanced degrees in their field.
Come visit and see for yourself how students engage and grow at Quest Forward Academy.Contact Us
I like how independent it is, you can get ahead and don’t have to wait for others.
The Pathways Program
Support for Every Student’s Path
All Academy students participate in our Pathways Program, through which they engage in multiple internships in real workplaces and receive counseling throughout high school. They then receive support beyond high school and through their college, military, or job with training opportunities of their choice as a member of the Pathways Network, until they find a purposeful career in which they can thrive and succeed.
Success in high school is just the beginning. We support our graduates for years beyond high school to help ensure their success in life.Download Pathways Overview
Learn how the Academy can support your child’s success, now and into the future!
Latest from our blogSee More
The Ins and Outs of Grades in Quest Forward Academies
We have a unique approach to grades. Rather than focusing on a letter, we help students focus more... Read More
Enriching High School with College Courses
Quest Forward Academy Omaha students enjoy countless benefits from concurrently taking Bellevue... Read More
The Skills High School Students Need
The skills students develop through Quest Forward Learning — learning skills, work skills, and... Read More